Home > Smiths Chapel
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this wood frame late Victorian church, built is 1840, was the first Methodist church in Southwest Michigan. It is now used for weddings, funerals and other events. The grounds also include a cemetery and both are well maintained by the Smith Chapel Historical Society.
© SWMPC | 376 West Main Street Suite 130 | Benton Harbor, MI 49022-3651 | 269.925.1137