Home > Redamak's
A roadside diner that is now an institution in New Buffalo, Redamak's has been the place for hamburgers and French fries since the 1940s when George and Gladys Redamak, the original owners, were always on hand to greet customers. Now owned by the Maroney family who took over the business from Gladys Redamak in 1974. With the slogan, "Bite into a Legend," the hamburgers served at Redamak's are made from freshly ground meat. The original 1500 square foot building has been renovated and added on to several times, but there's still the old fashioned wooden screen door that leads into the restaurant, with its wood sided walls and wood planked floors, where the burgers really are better.
© SWMPC | 376 West Main Street Suite 130 | Benton Harbor, MI 49022-3651 | 269.925.1137