Home > Vickers Theatre
Originally built in the 1890's as a livery which serviced the nearby train station, the building was converted to a theater in 1911. The Vickers Theater is a turn of the century film house, lovingly and uniquely restored art house.
Different generations of the same family operated the theatre until the late 1970s. From then until the early 1980s the theatre changed hands many times until finally closing.
The theatre was purchased by Jon and Jennifer Vickers in 1994 and after 2 1/2 years of restoration opened in June of 1996 with "Citizen Kane."
Since opening, the theatre has been an art house venue on weekends in the months of March through December.