Home > The Rooms at Grayfield
Built in 1898, this American Victorian style depot was a stopping point for the Lake Shore and Michigan Southern passenger train, a subsidiary of the New York Central line. Active as a station until the 1950s, the depot was bought by Dee and Grigot Hasted in 1970 and is now a bed and breakfast as is the freight house next door. Approximately four acres of the eight surrounding the property are cultivated with plantings of flowering shrubbery and hydrangeas as well as well established lilac bushes that date back 35 to 40 years and century old stands of maples. There are seating areas in the garden as well as a water fall and koi pond.
Phone number: 517-849-9580