Home > On the Trail > Event Calendar > Three Oaks Flag Day 5K Run

Three Oaks Flag Day 5K Run

Saturday, June 13, 2020
9:00 AM to 11:00 AM

Watkins Park
Corner of Locust St. and Nel's Drive
Three Oaks, MI US 49128

About This Event:

Three Oaks Flag Day 5K is a 5K run/walk within the Village of Three Oaks.  25% of the proceeds will go towards the Three Oaks Flag Day Parade and the other 75% will be split between David Hicks Foundation, Ronald McDonald House and the River Valley Cross Country team.  

Event Date:

Saturday, June 13, 2020


Event Location:

Watkins Park, Corner of Locust St and Nel's Drive, Three Oaks, MI 49128


Event Times: 

  • 7:30 am - 8:45 am Packet Pickup and Same Day Registration
  • 9:00 am  Race begins
  • 10:00 am  Awards Ceremony

Registration Fees:   

  • $20 Early Registration (now through May 31, 2020)
  • $25 Late Registration (June 1  – June 11, 2020) **Online Registration Ends on June 11th (11:59 pm)
  • $30 Same Day Registration


Registration Includes:

  • Free Parking
  • T-Shirt
  • Refreshments


  • Overall Male and Female
  • Top 3 finishers for the following categories:  12 and Under, 13-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 and Over
  • Award to the "Most Patriotic Runner"


Tee Shirts:

  • To be guaranteed a tee shirt, registration must be completed before May 31st (11:59 pm).  A limited amount of extra tee shirts will be ordered but will be available on a "First Come First Serve" basis during packet pickup (race day).


Timing and Scoring: 


Weather Disclaimer:

  • We want everyone to have a fun and safe experience!  We hope that our race proceeds without any delay! However, race directors have the right to cancel the race due to inclement weather, or other unforeseen reason that would jeopardize racer or volunteer safety. In these circumstances, refunds will not be made.  We thank you in advance for your understanding.



Add This To Your Itinerary

© SWMPC | 376 West Main Street Suite 130 | Benton Harbor, MI 49022-3651 | 269.925.1137