The Scarecrow Cycle Fest is hosted by Lehman's Orchard Brewery & Farmhouse, in collaboration with Bike Buchanan, and is the first of its kind in Buchanan, Michigan.
The Cycle Fest has multiple ride options that will fill your personal cycling appetite. The designed routes will allow you to tour the greater Buchanan area, meet great people who also ride bikes, soak in the colors of fall, & enjoy a tasty beverage!
Each rider’s entry fee will cover the ride, and a beverage ticket. We strongly encourage pre-registration, though you’ll have an option to pay the day of (additional fee may apply). Please note, that if you’re under the age of 21, a non-alcoholic beverage will be provided.
Scarecrow Cycle Fest Ride Options:
- 10 mile town loop, on pavement, (9mph-12mph)
- 17 miles on pavement (mph TBD)
- ~30 miles on pavement (mph TBD)
- ~30 miles on gravel (mph TBD)
What to expect the day of event:
Parking will be available in the various lots around the brewery. Once parked, please come say "HI", check-in, & sign the waiver. Please note, HELMETS ARE REQUIRED.
- The two 30 mile rides will depart from Lehman's parking lot at 9:30 am (arrive at 9:00am to sign waiver).
- The 17 mile ride will depart at 10:00 am (arrive at 9:30am to sign waiver).
- The 10 mile ride will depart at 10:30 am (arrive at 10:00am to sign waiver).
After your ride, you'll have an opportunity to enjoy a beverage (included in ride entry fee) and some in season snacks! There will be fall activities all afternoon at Lehman's in celebration of Autumn, including a craft fair & food. Hangout and bring your family along, all ages are welcome! We look forward to riding with you!
Key Items to bring:
Optional: A Scarecrow
To learn more and register: https://www.facebook.com/events/531601877667632/